Open to the public, Gravier Street Social is a ‘London style’ social club located in the heart of the New Orleans’ Central Business District. The ‘Social’ is located at 523 Gravier Street.

Whether it’s a evening cocktail and dancing, an informal business meeting or simply sitting at the club and reading the periodicals and magazines delivered from all over the world, the environment is conducive to fun and meeting great people.
Gravier Street Social

✧ARTS ✧ DRINKS ✧ COMMUNITY✧

  • Newsletter SignUp

    Be the first to be notified on upcoming events.


  • Facebook

    Gravier Street Social shared Brand New Orleans Art Gallery's Live ART Competition and Auction. ...

    Brand New Orleans Art Gallery invites you to come enjoy a juried live art competition for cash prizes to the wining artist in front of the gallery on Wednesday, May 6, 2017 from 6-9 pm. Five local artists will create, five individial pieces of art on canvas in two hours. The art will be auctioned off during the "Jammin on Julia" event Saturday, May 6. We invite you to preview the art created at the gallery right up until the auction time as the pieces will make a procession up to Julia Street to be auctioned off. The gallery will hold extedned late hours on Saturday from 6 - 9PM as part of the Arts District of New Orleans, "Jammin on Julia event with music and libations. In conjunction with its current show BXNY x NOLA, Brand is excited to be partnering with the Thomas Morstaed Foundation, "What You Give Will Grow" to donate 90% of the proceeds from the auction to the foundation with the other 10% being donated to the Art District of New Orleans mural campaign. ABOUT: "What You Give Will Grow" The mission of What You Give Will Grow is to improve the lives of those in need through support of local causes and organizations in the New Orleans and Gulf South communities, with a strong focus on children’s charities and cancer initiatives. Through What You Give Will Grow’s efforts in the community, we hope to inspire others to join us in spreading a spirit of giving. Since Thomas Morstead opened the foundation three years ago, it has given over 2.5 million dollars worth of support to the local community with only a 2.6% administration cost. ABOUT: "Arts District of New Orleans" The Arts District of New Orleans (ADNO) is a burgeoning hub for young professionals and creatives. The organization strives to connect all aspects of the visual arts, culinary arts, musical arts, and the art of travel in this sought after neighborhood. This community is rich in character, and features stylish, cutting-edge galleries, prestigious museums, and some of the best restaurants and bars in the city. ADNO looks to promote all aspects of this architecturally distinctive historic district of New Orleans and its businesses. Please contact nissa@nolabrandgallery.com or call the gallery at 504.509.6598 with requests for any additional information.

    Live ART Competition and Auction

    May 3, 2017, 7:00pm - May 6, 2017, 9:00pm

    Brand New Orleans Art Gallery

    Brand New Orleans Art Gallery invites you to come enjoy a juried live art competition for cash prizes to the wining artist in front of the gallery on Wednesday, May 6, 2017 from 6-9 pm. Five local artists will create, five individial pieces of art on canvas in two hours. The art will be auctioned off during the "Jammin on Julia" event Saturday, May 6. We invite you to preview the art created at the gallery right up until the auction time as the pieces will make a procession up to Julia Street to be auctioned off. The gallery will hold extedned late hours on Saturday from 6 - 9PM as part of the Arts District of New Orleans, "Jammin on Julia event with music and libations. In conjunction with its current show BXNY x NOLA, Brand is excited to be partnering with the Thomas Morstaed Foundation, "What You Give Will Grow" to donate 90% of the proceeds from the auction to the foundation with the other 10% being donated to the Art District of New Orleans mural campaign. ABOUT: "What You Give Will Grow" The mission of What You Give Will Grow is to improve the lives of those in need through support of local causes and organizations in the New Orleans and Gulf South communities, with a strong focus on children’s charities and cancer initiatives. Through What You Give Will Grow’s efforts in the community, we hope to inspire others to join us in spreading a spirit of giving. Since Thomas Morstead opened the foundation three years ago, it has given over 2.5 million dollars worth of support to the local community with only a 2.6% administration cost. ABOUT: "Arts District of New Orleans" The Arts District of New Orleans (ADNO) is a burgeoning hub for young professionals and creatives. The organization strives to connect all aspects of the visual arts, culinary arts, musical arts, and the art of travel in this sought after neighborhood. This community is rich in character, and features stylish, cutting-edge galleries, prestigious museums, and some of the best restaurants and bars in the city. ADNO looks to promote all aspects of this architecturally distinctive historic district of New Orleans and its businesses. Please contact nissa@nolabrandgallery.com or call the gallery at 504.509.6598 with requests for any additional information.

    View on Facebook

  • Instagram

  • Location Info

    Gravier Street Social
    523 Gravier Street
    New Orleans, LA 70130
    (P) 504-941-7629

    Opening Times

    Monday 12pm – Midnight
    Tuesday 12pm – Midnight
    Wednesday 12pm – Midnight
    Thursday 12pm – 3.00am
    Friday 12pm – 3.00am
    Saturday 2pm – 3.00am
    Sunday 2pm – Midnight